In the previous blogs I introduced the Bulletproof DietTM, how it worked and my approach to it. In this post I summarise the benefits I experienced.
Despite my deviations from following the diet 100%, I found this way of eating to be profoundly powerful. I have no need to diet for weight loss- I want to feel energised, perform at an excellent level in whatever I do but still maintain vitality and wellbeing. This diet definitely helps those goals:
- It removes hunger cravings. After meals, I’m satiated without being dropped into a food coma.
- It gives a ‘clean’ consistent energy without spikes and crashes, all week long! It provides mental clarity like no other diet I’ve tried.
- The food is tasty. On some diets you can feel like you’re depriving yourself.
- Friends have commented on my more muscular composition – part of that is exercise, but nutrition plays a massive role as well.
- My sleep has improved – it’s deep and I wake early without an alarm clock.
- It can be simplified for your lifestyle. Whilst the roadmap can be overwhelming to adhere to begin, once you start you can select what works for you. I simplified this with basic fall back meals.
I feel with this diet I have only touched the tip of the iceberg and there is so much more biohacking to do using the Bulletproof® framework. There is so much more to explore –
- doing blood work to identify sensitivities, lack of nutrients
- investigate supplementation that can further enhance performance
- exploring the Bulletproof® approach to mindfulness
I could go on and on. To get deeper into this I’ve signed up to the Bulletproof® coaching 9 month program. So watch this space for more adventures in self-experimentation.
In the mean time… keep hustling.
I’d love to hear your thoughts – please leave me a comment below.
Bulletproof and Brain Octane are registered trademarks owned by Bulletproof Digital, Inc Bulletproof Diet, XCT and Upgraded are marks owned by Bulletproof Digital, Inc